Sunday, June 21, 2015

Captain Jude's DFW Adventures: Days 6 & 7

Captain Jude the Dude here to share my final adventures in DFW. This baby-cation has come to an end. I kept it pretty low key these last two days. Mommy and daddy woke up and took me to story time at the library. I got to see my beautiful curly headed girl, Gabby, one last time. I had a lot of fun and was glad I got to hang out with my parents.

However, the experience was quite exhausting, so I crashed on the way home.
The struggle is so real!

Speaking of crashing, I have a new trick. I can now roll over to my belly. I think I might have already mentioned that. I now prefer a new sleeping position.

It was pretty much and eat, sleep, potty, and play at home kinda day. I sure am cute when I sleep.

I must have my "Jeff" when I sleep. We're best buds. Mom and dad took the longest nap ever, so I hung out with Lee Lee until they woke up. I had to get in one last snuggle with my Aunt Lee Lee before I went home.

I had a rough evening and was a little difficult at bedtime, but I managed to sleep. I got to stay with mom and dad last night. I thought it was time to give Aunt Lee Lee and Uncle C a good night's rest. I can't believe I forgot to tell Uncle C goodbye before I left! He was fun times. 

We woke up the next morning and went to church. I fell asleep in Lee Lee's arms for most of it. We came back home to pack up and hit the road. I had to get in a couple of more pics with my Aunt Lee Lee before I go. 


She was fun to hang out with this week. I can't wait till her and Uncle C make me a cousin. I'm still alive and well, so I think they'll do alright if they have their own tiny human. That tiny human better watch out if they have chunky cheeks though. Lee Lee really loves those! It's a long car ride back home. This will probably be how I spend most of the car ride (at least that's what mom and dad are hoping for).

Thanks for letting me be a guest blogger this week. I've enjoyed my time with Aunt Lee Lee and Uncle Cooper here in DFW. When I come back, I bet I have more tricks to show them. I hope you enjoyed my posts. This is Captain Jude the Dude signing off for the final time.....over and out!!!


PS: Aunt Nuh Nuh informed Lee Lee that I arrived back safely in red raider town with this pic.
Put me in coach!

Also, I had such an exhausting car ride that I needed to unwind a bit and get my chill on. Thank goodness Granny and PaPa have a pool.

It's good to be home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment