Saturday, June 20, 2015

Captain Jude's DFW Adventures: Day 5

Well, I've made it almost a whole week here with Aunt Lee Lee and Uncle Coop. I've had a pretty good time here. Although, it's been nice to have mom and dad here and I'm kinda missing granny and paw paw. This baby-cation is a bit exhausting. I had a pretty relaxing day even though I was up at 4am again. I was nice and went back to sleep after my bottle. We woke up around 8:30 and had our breakfast and play time. I got to play with Uncle Coop today since he was home.

He tried to build me a blanket fort to help me with my sitting situation

However, his attempt was short lived. #blanketfortfail

I will get the hang of this sitting thing eventually! I've already discovered that I can roll to my tummy! I just haven't quite mastered the art of getting back on my back......

We got to get out of the house today. We went to visit nana and granddaddy (Uncle Coop's mom and dad). I like them. That granddaddy fellow is hilarious. And let's not even talk about how cuddly and sweet that nana lady is. I fell right asleep on her. Yeah, she's that good! When I woke up, I got my bottle and went to run around with Lee Lee and Uncle C. I guess it was their turn to eat now. I just sat in my seat and watched. Next, we went to the grocery store. I got to ride around all day in the cart.

By the end of the shopping adventures, this is what I looked like:

I guess you could say that I "shopped till I dropped!" But hey, Lee Lee and Uncle C got a nice long nap out of it. I woke up and got to Facetime with Granny. Then I had some TV time.

I got to hang out with my puppy, Cora. I think it's safe to say she misses mom and dad, too. 


Lee Lee's dog will be happy to see me go, I think, I may or may not have been stealing all the attention from him. I let him have some time with Lee Lee, too.

Mom and dad came home! They thought it would fun to dress me up in their sunglasses. Guys, I'm too cool for school!

I just can't with these shades! I'm such a naked baby stud:)

Mom and dad went to get some food, so I got to have bath time with Uncle C and Lee Lee.


Uncle C gave me my bedtime bottle before I crashed at 9:30.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring for my last full day of baby-cation! Stay tuned.....Captain Jude the Dude, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment