Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Captain Jude's DFW Adventures: Day 2

I've made it two whole days without mommy, daddy, paw paw, and granny. I didn't think it was possible. I'm still waking up all smiles!


I've been waking up a little earlier than usual. That would explain why I immediately go back to sleep after my morning diaper change, bottle, and play time. I can't handle all that this early in the morning.

There was no swim time today. However, Aunt Lee Lee and Uncle Coop took me to this place with lots of books (I love books) and lots of people and colors! They call it a library. Lee Lee and I went into this room with other babies. You will never guess who I saw there! Gabriella (I still have hair envy) was there with her mama! I got to sing and read books. I even made a new girlfriend while I was there. She kept coming to visit me. Come to find out, she only wanted me for my paci. She kept trying to steal it from me. Still, I think mom and dad should know that I'm already quite the ladies' man. I'm cute. What can I say?

Check out all the fun I had at story time!


I even got to ride on a big dragon! Uncle Coop even played with me!
Aunt Lee Lee is always pinching my cheeks. Yeah, she's that aunt. 



I fell asleep in the car again. When I woke up, I wanted my lunch. When Uncle Coop went to work, Lee Lee and I took a nice long nap in her bed. I'm still alive and well, so I guess she didn't roll over on me.

Aunt Lee Lee needed to get some work done. I refused to be ignored. She tried everything to make me happy while still getting her work done. Welcome to life with a baby, Lee Lee! 
Ok, Lee Lee. I'll sleep for just a little bit so you can work.
Yeah, I'm cute when I sleep. I love the puppies hanging out with me.

Lee Lee fed me another bottle and gave me a bath. Oh, I love bath time! She let me splash a lot today. I love playing in the water. She didn't even care that I got her a little bit wet. I also love my lotion rub down after bath time. I get extra cuddly after bath time. Then we read some books. I love books! ( I think I mentioned that already) Lee Lee loves to read to me (and she's fun). It must be a teacher thing. Aunt Nuh Nuh likes to read to me, too.  Lee Lee and I watched some TV (I even let her watch a couple of her shows uninterrupted!) before I cuddled right up to her and went to sleep for the night. 
Lee Lee snuggles are the best. 

Not sure what tomorrow will bring. Until then....Captain Jude the Dude over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment