Friday, June 19, 2015

Captain Jude's DFW Adventures: Days 3 & 4

Jude the Dude here. I'm combining 2 days worth of activities since day 3 was so boring. It rained all day long, so Lee Lee and I couldn't go anywhere. I was really hoping to go back to story time. I pretty much just did what babies do: eat, sleep, cry, potty. I had some fun time in my bouncer.


Lee Lee put on my shows: Curious George, Daniel Tiger, and Mickey Mouse.

Lee Lee and Uncle C took me to church. I was really good for them. I had a few extra admirers that night. What can I say? I'm adorable. The best part of my day was when mommy and daddy came! I've missed them. Mommy got to bathe me, feed me, and change me. 
I ended my night like always: bedtime bath, bottle, diaper change, and cuddle time with Lee Lee.

Day 4 was a completely different story. Let me just start off by saying, this day wasn't one of my finest. I was super cranky. It all started at 4am when I decided I needed to wake up and eat. I was nice enough to let Lee Lee and Uncle C go back to sleep after my bottle. We slept until 8:30. Pretty nice of me, right? I started off alright, not too cranky. I rode in the car nicely for Lee Lee and slept. I was even good when we arrived. She was hanging out with some friends. Imagine my surprise when I saw Gabriella (yes, my girl with the luscious curls) there! Boy, can that girl get around. I can't wait until I can move about like that. I'm still working on this whole "rolling over" thing. After the ladies had a little chat, we went for another car ride. I got to have lunch with the ladies at Market Street. I think it's pretty safe to say I had a good time being the only lil' dude in the bunch.

I was good on this trip, too. I do love my stroller rides. We got a baby group picture: That's me there on the right, Caroline (she's still cooking, so she's coming soon) in the middle, and that's my girl Gabriella on the right. 

Gabriella had this sweet bunny rattle she was carrying everywhere. You will never guess what she did! She gave me a lil smooch with the bunny rattle! I knew the ladies loved me:) I bet it's my cheeks. Now, this is where I start to get fussy. I'm not quite sure what's gotten into me, but I just want to cry all the time. Maybe I'm tired. Maybe I had too much excitement. Or maybe it's because I've got some situation going on in my mouth that's causing me pain and extreme slobber. Lee Lee keeps saying I'm a basketball player because I keep dribbling. I made Lee Lee's blogging boot camp session a wee bit difficult for her. But she managed. Here's a pic that captures the moment.

I don't feel too bad since my girl kept her mama busy while she was working, too. Only she was more happy about things. Yeah, that's me crying in the back with Aunt Lee Lee putting on a brave face. I managed to crash for a few minutes. Check out my awesome pillow fort the girls made for me.

We exhausted our bottle supply. I fell asleep on the long way back and let Uncle C give me a bath and bottle. I was being difficult when he tried to put me to sleep. It took Aunt Lee Lee cuddles and her singing me Bible songs to finally get me to sleep. Let's see what tomorrow brings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment