Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Total Transformation Week 3 and Recap of Week 2

I'm a couple of days late on this post. Week 3 is upon us. I'm typing this on a day when I didn't go workout (gasp)! Turns out, my sore throat and cough resurfaced. Monday, I was on the breathing struggle bus during my workout. My lungs were not operating at full capacity. I decided to rest on Tuesday and get a couple of extra hours of sleep. Since I did 7 workouts last week, I didn't feel quite so guilty. 

I thought week 2 went well. I had a couple of times when I was off my food routine, but I made it work. Monday morning Christy and DeVon drove all the way from The Colony in the rain to come workout with us at 5 AM. 


They survived!

We missed Allison at our Memorial Day workout. She decided to sleep in and go to a later camp. We may have also taken this picture with our 15 pound weights as slight peer pressure to encourage her to ditch her 10's and go up! #club15

Love working out with these girls in the mornings!

Mr. B and I got the wild hair to do a double on this fine holiday. I'd never done a double CG workout, so I thought I'd give it a try. I mean, it was a weight day after all. How bad could it be?
I'll tell you how bad it could be! HOT! HOT! HOT! Never again will you see me at an evening camp during the summer months. Never again.


I talked Megan into coming out with us, too. She also said never again after needing a glucose tablet to keep her from getting sick. The shaded area where they normally workout was too muddy due to all the rain. It was pure sun and humidity.


All four of us were together for a rainy Wednesday morning workout. Showing those guns! We were also following TPT's advice about touching our belly button to our spine. Who knew thinking skinny also burned calories!?


My thoughts every morning when that alarm goes off. Especially in the summer time when I technically could sleep in. But #goals


This is my alarm situation. Weekdays at 4:15 AM. Sundays at 7:30 AM (that is sleeping in). I even set a Saturday alarm for 7:00 AM so I could get a Saturday CG workout in. Going to do this guys! I'm 17 check-ins away from 100!!! I'll hit it by July camp.

Here's a look at the plan for week 3. Breakfast is pretty on point. However, life happened this week and lunch/dinner is slightly skewed. Monday and Wednesday I have to eat out since I'm in a training. Tuesday we have a funeral with a lunch following. Dinner is whatever I have time to make that evening. It's the first full week of summer vacation, and I don't even know it yet. 



I did have a cheat day on Friday night to celebrate my new job. I didn't even log it into My Fitness Pal. I didn't dwell on it. I enjoyed what I wanted and moved on. Saturday we had a party with the gang. I did pretty good there. It was chicken tacos. I stayed within my calorie count (even though we hit up Menchies afterwards....our 3rd time that week). Sunday night we had a graduation party for the graduating seniors at church. I did pretty well there, too. I did have a small piece of cake, but it fit my calorie count for the day. 

Overall, I've had a successful first half of this camp. I know I'm going to have some challenges this weekend with my family reunion. I'm going to get a Saturday workout in so I can have those extra 200 calories. I'm going to log it, not dwell on it, and move on.






No comments:

Post a Comment