Saturday, October 10, 2015

30 Reasons I Love Cooper

In honor of Mr. B's 30th birthday, I wanted to share 30 reasons why I love him so much. This is by no means an exhaustive list and in no particular order . This man is truly the love of my life and has made me so happy. I'm so lucky to have him for my husband.


  1. He loves the Lord
  2. He loves me
  3. He's a hard worker
  4. He's very affectionate
  5. He's selfless
  6. He makes me feel special
  7. He gives the best hugs (just ask his Aunt Kathy)
  8. He's so weird that he makes me laugh
  9. His laugh (it's contagious)
  10. His heart melting smile
  11. He cooks for me (even early in the morning when he doesn't have to be up)
  12. He loves his family
  13. He will make the best father
  14. He is my best friend
  15. He takes couple's painting classes with me....and enjoys it
  16. We have fun together (even if it's just watching TV on separate ends of the couch)
  17. He doesn't mind my unladylike qualities (and I have several)
  18. He finds my unladylike qualities hilarious
  19. He likes football now (even if it is the Green Bay Packers)
  20. He supports Texas Tech by association
  21. He's so helpful (to everyone)
  22. He puts up with my crazy rants 
  23. He wakes up early every morning to help me get ready for work (cooks my breakfast and walks me to my car and carries my bags)
  24. He laughs at my jokes
  25. He's proud of me, and tells me so
  26. His big green eyes
  27. He looks oh so fine in a suit and his glasses
  28. He has a desire to learn
  29. He's gracious
  30. He chose me to be his wife (a very important and wise choice)
Thank you to my wonderful in-laws for bringing Cooper Browning into this world on October 21, 1985! He has definitely made my life better and happier:)

Last pic as a #mightyfine29 couple

1/2 #dirty30 1/2 #mightyfine29


1 comment: