Sunday, May 8, 2016

What Did I Do This Week!?

Another week finished! This week went by so fast. I'm guessing it went by fast since I was so busy all week. I had little to no down time at all this week. Every day there was something going on when I got off work. Monday we had a pizza party for our UIL participants then I was going to sit in on more interviews for our second grade team for next year. When I got there, my principal informed me that it wasn't necessary that I attend those interviews. I'm guessing that's a good sign??? She must know something I don't...... (I'm still waiting on that job prospect). I may or may not have driven by the school to check it out.....

Moving on. Tuesday we had a meeting after school, so I got home late. Wednesday I was supposed to have a Bible study at 5:30, but for a 4th week in a row we had to cancel. Maybe this week we can finally meet up. I had some down time until church started at 7:00. 

Thursday I got home and had my workout session with TPT. It was a double weight day for me. It was an upper body weight workout for me that afternoon. It was so hot outside! This was one of my favorite workouts so far with TPT. This was my view that afternoon:

10#, 12#, 15#, and 20# weights

doing some preacher curls with Mr. B's 20# weights

a different bicep curl with the 20#  weights

TPT snagged this pic of me beasting out with the 20's and added a filter to make it profile pic worthy
#gunshow
#thosearmstho
#swollhappens

Fun Friday at camp was really fun. Our whole team for CG games was at the workout, so we teamed up for some games at camp. Thanks to Megan for snagging this team pic of us before we left.
team #tuffenuff
#notfastbutnotlast

Friday after work I had another session with TPT in which she made me do legs. I hate leg day! I survived, however. I let myself have a little treat when I was done. 

Saturday I slept in until 8:30. I had my shake and cleaned up a bit around the house before heading to the track to warm up before my track session with TPT. It was a sprint day with some upper body and abs thrown in. I do love me some sprints. 

I've been feeling smaller lately, so I wanted to try on some new pants in a smaller size to see if I could fit in them. Well, I totally could. They were snug and very fitted, but they did fit. I didn't buy them, however, because it's too hot for jeans right now. I'll wear my baggy jeans for now. Besides, I hope to get smaller and don't want to have to keep buying new pants because they are expensive. 



While I was in the store, they were doing a drawing for some free workout clothes. I decided to put my name in because #whynot
I got a call later that evening saying I won! So Sunday I went to pick out a new pair of pants, a new top, and a new sports bra. I didn't pay a dime for any of it! 

my free workout swag

I was so exhausted from the week's activities that I was in bed watching TV by 6:00 Saturday evening. I was crashed out by 8:30. 

Saturday night goals....#sleep

It was also Teacher Appreciation Week at school, and I felt very appreciated. One of my students brought me a bag of smelly good stuff on Monday and a bouquet of yellow daisies and a king sized Hershey bar on Friday. Our principal, the PTA, and admin staff provided stuff for us each day.

Monday: donuts and a cute clipboard
Tuesday: El Primos for lunch
Wednesday: Italian for lunch with dessert
Thursday: candy bar with a card for a free box combo from Raising Canes and a free snow cone from Bahama Bucks
Friday: muffins and fruit

Tuesday was the official Teacher Appreciation Day where businesses were doing things for teachers. I hit up all the food joints offering teachers incentives. At lunch, I got a free Chick Fil A sandwich from the store by my school. On conference, I snagged my free Pei Wei entree from the one by my school. After work, I hit up Chipolte and another Chick Fil A by my house. I had food all week. I had my Raising Canes meal on Friday night after my workout. 

Come May 23rd I'm back on the self-deprivation wagon. Total Transformation is coming, and I'm going to kill it! #goals  #cgstrong  #thickandfit






No comments:

Post a Comment