Tuesday, July 28, 2015

2 Things You Love, 1 Thing You Treasure, and 1 Thing You'll Never Forget

My idea for this post came from one of my favorite bloggers www.modermrsdarcy.com. Today's post was inspired by one of her commenters on an old post she did called "Practicing self care on a daily basis."  The comment read:
 “Someone once told me that women should do two things every day they love, one thing every week they treasure, and one bigger thing every month they will never forget. Because we’re worth the effort.”
To check out her post in its entirety, click here.

This made me think about what I love, treasure, and find unforgettable. Do I try to live by that practice. Do I exercise self care on a daily basis. So, I thought I'd come up with my own lists to try to help me out. 
Things I love:

  • Reading
  • Watching a Netflix series
  • Talking with Mr. B
  • Snuggling with Mr. B
  • Snuggling with my dogs
  • Trips to Target
  • Texting with friends
  • Laughing and making random humor
  • Manis/Pedis by Bon @ Qspa Nails.......
  • Massages and facials (these don't happen nearly enough)
  • A good cup of coffee
Things I Treasure:
  • Going to Church
  • Daily Bible reading
  • Random dates with Mr. B
  • Cooking for Mr. B
  • Spending time with friends
  • Girl talk
  • Trio time (any time spent with my twin BFFs)
  • Spending time with my family (I need more time with sweet baby Jude)
  • Spending time with Mr. B's family
  • Blogging our life events
  • Taking pictures/selfies
  • Love notes/texts sent back and forth between me and Mr. B
Things I'll Never Forget:
  • Big vacations with Mr. B (Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Mexico, hopefully Europe)
  • Painting classes with Mr. B
  • Dates in Sundance Square with Mr. B
  • Phone conversations with my dad (we end up talking for hours sometimes)
I'd like to think that I'll add to these lists as things come to mind. Also, the things on each list could easily be interchangeable (as also mentioned in MMD). I secretly love that most things on all 3 of my lists include Mr. B!

No comments:

Post a Comment