Monday, February 8, 2016

To Be Honest....

This week was not my finest week. It was recovery week for CG, so I did not have my normal workout schedule to keep me accountable. There were workouts every day of the week, but none of the W-S locations fit my schedule. There were a couple of power yoga sessions I wanted to go to, but they were at 5:30 AM in Far North Keller. There would be no way I could make it to work on time. I was able to attend my normal M/T evening class, but that was it. I had these great plans to do my Beach Body workouts the rest of the week. Yeah.....laziness set in. I didn't want to do anything. This was just further proof that I needed what CG was offering me. I'm seeing results, so I get addicted to going. I have fun and feel worked out.


I also started my 21 Day Fix challenge this week. I'm helping out with the coaching of our group. I feel like a failure at that. I did OK eating wise until Friday night hit. The weekend was completely down hill. Add that to my lack of working out, and well......
I'm just thankful that this is a new week. Mr. B and I did capture a Monday night post workout selfie for me to post in my challenge group.

Speaking of food, this is one of my favorite quick "go to" meals. It's the Panko breaded tilapia fillets from Trader Joes, shaved brussel sprouts from Trader Joes (tossed in chipolte olive oil and garlic salt), and a sweet potato (sliced, dusted with coconut oil and sea salt). 

I fount this motivational poster to post in my challenge group. I posted it with an honest disclaimer saying that I've broke just about every rule on this post....(except for the alcohol....no drinking for me). I skipped many workouts. I had a total cheat weekend; therefore, number 3 obviously didn't happen. I did take time to relax. I don't know about everyone else, but my weekends always fly by. I always have great plans to be lazy on the weekends, but I always find things that I need to do that cut into my relaxing time.


Friday night we went to Kelli and James' house for chili and game night. We played "Encore." This is a singing game (that I won). I've never played before, but it is definitely my kind of game. You're given a word and you have to come up with songs to sing with that word in it. Totally up my alley. We also played Nertz (which Kelli won....of course). That's one of my favorite games to play. It was a great evening of laughter, wheezing laughs (James), choking laughs (Mr. B), and all around awesomeness.

Saturday I had a couple of errands to run. I got to spend some time catching up on my DVR shows until Mr. B came home. We hit up the library for some free movies and had another movie night at home with some Costa Vida for dinner. 

Sunday I went to worship services. I came home and went to order my night stand with my warranty rebate. I had time to watch a one full Hallmark movie and half another in between loads of laundry before heading back to church for a teacher's meeting and evening worship service. We went to a super bowl party after church. We only stayed a little over an hour. I don't like to be out on a school night. #lame #imold
I came home and finished my Hallmark movie and watched Lip Sync battle while eating some Taco Villa for dinner. I was in bed by 9:30.

Where does the weekend go?
This is the week leading up to Valentine's Day. I'm having fun surprising Mr. B with a treat and a fun note each day. He's loving the little surprises and witty love notes, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment