Saturday, May 9, 2015

4 Things....

It's a rainy Saturday and I'm all caught up on my DVR shows. Sounds like a great time to do another blog post. This was recommended to me by a fellow blogger (who also happens to be a team mate and friend). She texts me and asks if I've seen her "4 Things" post. I replied that I have, and she said I should do one. I accused her of not having any other reading material;) You can check out her post of "4 Things" here on her blog simplyswarbrick.

So here's my four:

Four nicknames
1. choo-ette (it's the hubby's nickname)
2. ashalini (the parents call me this...usually when they want something)
3. shley (sisters sometime address me as such...it's a long story involving a homecoming queen nominee poster I did in high school)
4. Browning (it's a work thing)

Four jobs I've had
1. First grade teacher
2. Pre-K teacher
3. customer service, cashier, fuel attendant at grocery store
4. waitress

Four movies I've watched more than once
1. Letters to Juliet
2. A Princess for Christmas
3. Twilight Saga (don't judge)
4. Pride and Prejudice

Four things in my purse
1. wallet
2. keys
3. hand sanitizer
4. phone

Four cars I've owned
1. 1990 ford tempo
2. 2003 chevy cavalier
3. 2012 honda civic
4. coming soon in the next 5 years......

Four places I've lived
1. Lubbock, TX
2. Arlington, TX
3. North Richland Hills, TX
4. Fort Worth, TX

Four places I've visited
1. New Orleans, LA
2. Nassau, Bahamas
3. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
4. Cancun, Mexico (July 2015)

Four places on my bucket list
1. Ireland
2. Italy
3. Greece
4. London

Four of my favorite foods
1. chicken strips
2. loaded mashed potatoes
3. chips
4. seasoned brussel sprouts

Four things I'd never eat
1. raw fish
2. olives
3. caviar
4. menudo

Four books I'd recommend
1. The Bible
2. The Power of a Praying Wife
3. Love Comes Softly Series (Janet Oke)
4. Vampire Academy Series (and the spin-off series is great, too)

Four TV shows I watch (for the record, I watch way more TV than I probably should)
1. The Voice
2. When Calls the Heart
3. Vampire Diaries
4. Downton Abbey

Four things I'm looking forward to in 2015
1. Our Cancun all-inclusive vacation for our 5th anniversary
2. getting our leaky roof fixed
3. spending time with baby Jude
4. our 30th birthdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment