Friday, April 14, 2017

Neglectful Blogger: February 2017 Update

It's mid-April, and I haven't blogged in since the end of January! Now I'm using a rare weekday off to catch up on life. So here is what February looked like for the Browning's:

Mr. B and I hit up a painting class since we hadn't done one in a while. It was our Valentine's Day treat to ourselves. We strayed from our usual painting studio to go to Painting with a Twist since we liked one of their paintings. We even found a place for it in our bedroom once we moved a few things around. We've calmed down on our painting classes this year. We just haven't found anything that we really had the urge to paint. Plus, there's the dilemma of where to put it. Our house just doesn't have a huge amount of wall space. Also, the place we usually go has upped their prices and reduced their discounted rate so it's not as affordable.

Our finished product

This was just too cute not to do!

I rocked a new Lularoe outfit for Valentine's Day at school. I think I now total 12 pairs of leggings, 5 or 6 Carly dresses, 5 Nicole dresses, 4 maxi skirts, 1 azure skirt, 1 Randy T, 2 perfect T's, and a Lindey wrap. I may have a problem......

Valentine's Day ready! This is my go-to comfort outfit of the school year: Carly dress and leggings. Since it's spring, I pair it with flats or sandals. 

This pretty much says it all right here!

The evidence. this was SOME of the packages I ordered from ONE Saturday sale!!!

Then we went to Lubbock to do our taxes and celebrate Jude's 2nd birthday. We just love getting to see that boy's sweet smiling face! It's such a joy and pleasure to be that baby's aunt and uncle!!!

Had to grab a pic with my baby upon arrival!

So this didn't happen when I was there. However, when it was texted to me, I had to smile. How adorable is he in all his mischievousness? 

Lil' Chef

Not quite sure what to do. He did better this birthday than he did his first birthday.

My mom is so clever (or a good Pinterest surfer) because she made all the snacks have construction site themed names. Even the beverages.

Baby boy's cake that his mama made!


These are the only things I found in my phone that I took pictures of. I'm sure I did more things this month, but I just don't remember. This is why I usually write at the end of the month when things are fresh. Maybe I'll be able to be back on track when summer break gets here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment